Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HATEBREED - Whelans 6th August

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Might head to this if I don't go Hevy itself. This is gonna be packed.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056901007

Looks like they most have changed the date too August

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056901007

Looks like they most have changed the date too August

It says August in your post on that? :p Only says June in your thread title.

The guy from MCD put it up on metalIreland himself the day before it went up anywhere else and it said August in his post.

It says August in your post on that? :p Only says June in your thread title.

The guy from MCD put it up on metalIreland himself the day before it went up anywhere else and it said August in his post.

Ha that was my fail . Dont no where i got June from

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Got my ticket for this, looking forward to it. I havent seen them here since they played Nancy Spain's/Whelans with Crowbar in 2005/2006 ?

• Advertisement

I don't think they've been here on a headline show since the gig with Crowbar!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

Only Fumes & Corpses confirmed as support.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Wow, what a gig, shame about the turnout (300?)

Definately candidate for gig of the year, band were on fire and from maybe song 4/5 they didn't look like using a setlist too much

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

scudzilla wrote: »

Definately candidate for gig of the year, band were on fire and from maybe song 4/5 they didn't look like using a setlist too much

Was that all that turned out?! Maybe if it were a Fri/Sat night it would've been more of a draw as weekend gigs usually are.

scudzilla wrote: »

They said on their Facebook that there was only about 70 tickets left. Plus isnt the capacity for Whelans 400? So not too bad if so
    The show at Whelans is not sold out. There will be 70 or more tickets available on the door tonight in Dublin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Advertisement