Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumping Settees etc

Options
  • 15-03-2013 1:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭

What the best/cheapest way to dump a settee and desk? Presumably its back of a trailer and down to the dump at the Quays? (A small skip is €227).

Or does Sligo Co-Co have a service or any other private refuse collection service available?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Put them in the free section of adverts.ie and you will get rid of them.
    As a matter of interest what state of affiars are these in I might stick a couch in the shed and move the teenager into it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Kettleson

Thanks for suggestion Benny, I might use that for something in the future. I doubt the settee would be of interest to anyone, it would need cleaning, but I guess u never know, the desk is pure rubbish..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

There is a Sligofreecycle group in yahoo groups. Got rid of loads of stuff through this site. Great that it was of use to someone.

http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/sligofreecycle/

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭darman28

Hi kettleson I might take them of you, any chance of a pic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Hobbitfeet

dingding wrote: »
    There is a Sligofreecycle group in yahoo groups. Got rid of loads of stuff through this site. Great that it was of use to someone.

http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/sligofreecycle/

I'm trying to join this group but can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I filled in all the details and it said ill receive an email but no email arrived. Any ideas?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

strike of a match!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Hobbitfeet wrote: »
    I'm trying to join this group but can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I filled in all the details and it said ill receive an email but no email arrived. Any ideas?

Did you check your SPAM folder in case your email client blocked it.

Also it might be waiting for a moderator to approve your application.

It was so long ago that I joined I can't remember.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Kettleson

hallo dare wrote: »
    strike of a match!

The cost of petrol as an accelerant proved preventative. I think we have it sorted. Anyone out there with a trailer?

Advertisement