Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Considering selling one of Ireland's leading music websites...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

I can't speak for State because I don't run it. But Goldenplec run between 100k - 300k pageviews depending on the month and events of a large size. I don't know if that's 110% confidence but if you're stating that based on the stats i-believe.ie make available about our site. They haven't updated those since we joined their network.

I would tend to agree. From my own perspective as huge consumer of music and DJ, in conjunction with friends in a similar position, Music Scene has never come across my desk while the others quoted have.

I'd double check your stats.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Lostinspace

Hi there,

Definitely have a look at Flippa. Put it up there for a month and see what happens. Though, be prepared to justify the price you want to sell it for. Prospective buyers will need to see revenue generated (if any). Also, maybe no harm looking at joining a few linkedin groups in the music industry and try to promote it there. Worked well for me before.

Advertisement