Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters in Trinity

Options
  • 15-03-2013 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭

I applied two weeks ago for the masters programme in Law in Trinity, and I was just wondering when would I be likely to hear back? Has anyone got any word back yet? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

Think it depends. This time last year I got an offer for one course the day after applying. Another came mid-summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Ravelleman wrote: »
    Think it depends. This time last year I got an offer for one course the day after applying. Another came mid-summer.
    Thank you very much :)

does anyone know what the entry requirments are for this course? thought 2.1, but a friend saying a first, anyone got any idea?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 480 ✭✭saltyjack silverblade

Raf32 wrote: »
    does anyone know what the entry requirments are for this course? thought 2.1, but a friend saying a first, anyone got any idea?

For law it is a 2:1 entry I think. A first is desirable but not necessary. Have you not heard form them?

For law it is a 2:1 entry I think. A first is desirable but not necessary. Have you not heard form them?

Thank you very much for the response, one said a 2.1 and another said a first, just waiting on one deferred exam but should end up on a high 2.1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 480 ✭✭saltyjack silverblade

I would say 99% chance you are in. Have you spoken to TCD about this? I think they have to receive your final results before they can offer you the place. Which llm are you doing?

I would say 99% chance you are in. Have you spoken to TCD about this? I think they have to receive your final results before they can offer you the place. Which llm are you doing?

Yup have all that sorted, doing the general one, just found it strange asking for a first, seen that nowhere. thanks for all the help.

Advertisement