Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Session for a Sports & Social Group?

• 15-03-2013 3:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I'm member of a Galway company's sports and social club trying to diversify what we do a bit. One idea I had would be some sort of session or class for some of the dog owners in the company.

How feasible is doing something like this? If it is possible, does anyone have an recommendations of what kind of session could be done? And any recommendations of people who could run such a session?

I own a 8 month old Retriever-husky cross who is very sociable with other dogs so im not sure if that's skewing my idea of what could be possible as i know not all dogs will get on!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Tranceypoo

I know Trusty Pet Pals in Briarhill run different classes maybe they could run a session for you?

Advertisement