Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leonardo proposes to TV presenter on air after Champions League draw

• 15-03-2013 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/mar/15/leonardo-proposes-tv-champions-league-draw?CMP=twt_gu
    Paris Saint-Germain's sporting director, Leonardo, asked his TV presenter partner, Anna Billò, to marry him live on air after Friday's Champions League quarter-final draw.

Billò, who was presenting Sky Italia's coverage of the event in Switzerland, was speaking to Leonardo about PSG's quarter-final pairing with Barcelona when she asked him if he had any questions for the studio panel.

The former Brazil midfielder, a former Milan and Internazionale coach, leapt on the opportunity, saying: "Anna, do you want to marry me?" to a clearly embarrassed Billò. Leonardo, who already has a son with Billò, carried on while everyone in the studio laughed.

"Do you want to marry me? You have to answer me now. I'm waiting for your answer. It's not that difficult," he said. The shocked but smiling Billò stuttered: "OK … We'll see."

The presenter's microphone remained on while the show went to an advert break and she could be seen fanning herself with a piece of paper and declaring: "He's gone mad."

:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Ha... rejected.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Saw it on 101greatgoals earlier. Really cringey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Jaysus what a sap, she was right to say NO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

Heartless bastards the lot of ye!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

Poor Leonardo :'(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭KaiserGunner

I think Raymond Domenech did similar after the world cup final in 2006, he was also rejected if I remember correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Expect a fine from FIFA Leo.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

She's totally going to say yes.

It's fecking Leonardo, he's a dreamboat :P

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Zatman

I think Raymond Domenech did similar after the world cup final in 2006, he was also rejected if I remember correctly.

think was after the 2010 World Cup, dont blame her for saying no after that debacle :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

For those of you who haven't seen it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Domenechs looked so bad because he seemed to only bring it up to deflect the question about him resigning and it wasn't really a proposal, more of a statement.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

We'll always have Paris...Saint-Germain's quarter-final draw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭losthorizon

You aren't Mr Nice Guy are you?

Advertisement