Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shooting range in Berlin

Options
  • 15-03-2013 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Hi I'm heading to Berlin for a few days in May and would be interested in trying out a shooting range. Does anyone know, or have any experience of any ranges in the Berlin area.

I have plenty of experience with firearms as i own two shotguns and a rifle myself and would be interested to get firing a few handguns it is possible.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭deeksofdoom

The whole city was a two way shooting range in early 1945 not sure what its like now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

The whole city was a two way shooting range in early 1945 not sure what its like now though.

:D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Robert001

Hello, there is shootingeventsberlin.de

best wishes

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭MRJ

Thanks for that!, I sent them an Email. have you any experience using them?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,025 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

By and large Berlin doesnt have a massive shooting culture,the other clubs are total German run affairs with strict rules on membership,guests and whatnot under German law.These Stag weekend shoot em ups are usually costly in the end as the ammo prices are horrendous betimes.
    FWIW,if you can get out of Berlin and take a hours train ride direct to Hamburg,which is no biggie TBH. You could go to the Hanseatic gun club.It is in Hamburgs financial centre,and they do a very good deal of rifle,shotgun and pistol,with a professional coach for about 100 euros.
    Only one I have experiance of in that part of the World.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Robert001

hi MRJ,

actually, we have friends who booked with them, and they have been very happy and satisfied.
    the good thing is, they don't let you shoot with toys like 22.lr/.38 like others do what creates disappointments, just to keep the costs down and to make profit. You only use big calibres which bang, and receive a quality event. They are friendly and do a good job. there is a beer-garden close to the range to flush the powder dust down.

Advertisement