Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to call credit department

Options
  • 15-03-2013 4:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭

Hi I have been trying to resolve an issue with my landline and have been in contact with 3 different customer reps who have told me that the problem can only be resolved by getting in contact with the credit department. I have tried ringing over the period of 3 hours and been on hold for longer than 40 mins at a time before being disconnected. I am extremely pissed off at the moment as the problem is on their end. I am up to date with my billing and a small misunderstanding with the timing of a direct debit  has caused my landline to be disconnected.
    The customer reps were great but the credit department is really letting them down. Can a rep from the credit department please contact me asap or can some one let me know if any one actually answers calls in the credit department.
    I am at the point of considering cancelling my account as whats the point of being with a service that you can't even get in contact with at the best of times.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

would just like to say a massive thanks to alan for resolving the problem so quickly and being extremely helpful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Meatwad wrote: »
    Hi I have been trying to resolve an issue with my landline and have been in contact with 3 different customer reps who have told me that the problem can only be resolved by getting in contact with the credit department. I have tried ringing over the period of 3 hours and been on hold for longer than 40 mins at a time before being disconnected. I am extremely pissed off at the moment as the problem is on their end. I am up to date with my billing and a small misunderstanding with the timing of a direct debit  has caused my landline to be disconnected.
    The customer reps were great but the credit department is really letting them down. Can a rep from the credit department please contact me asap or can some one let me know if any one actually answers calls in the credit department.
    I am at the point of considering cancelling my account as whats the point of being with a service that you can't even get in contact with at the best of times.
    Hi Meatwad

Thanks for taking my call in relation to this and If any issues arise in the future please get in touch with me here or on our community forum.

Regards

Al

Advertisement