Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

good night/day cream for normal to dry skin?

• 15-03-2013 4:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 254 ✭✭

Its that time when you run out of your fave moisturisers and they discontinue them!I love st ives range so looking for something similar.

I'm 28 so was thinking maybe I should start getting an anti wrinkle one perhaps just for a night cream anyway. I saw olay had one for 25+ yrs; Anti-Wrinkle Nature Fusion Night Cream. Not sure if its any good. Had their complete care day moisturiser before and it was good but a bit scented.

I have tried in the past, simple, nivea, johnsons & olay. All ok but a simple made my skin come out in red patches & nivea/johnsons took a while to sink in so were a bit greasy.

Anyone have an recommendations? Think i'll need a day cream aswell.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭pushkii

jillyb wrote: »
    Its that time when you run out of your fave moisturisers and they discontinue them!I love st ives range so looking for something similar.

I'm 28 so was thinking maybe I should start getting an anti wrinkle one perhaps just for a night cream anyway. I saw olay had one for 25+ yrs; Anti-Wrinkle Nature Fusion Night Cream. Not sure if its any good. Had their complete care day moisturiser before and it was good but a bit scented.

I have tried in the past, simple, nivea, johnsons & olay. All ok but a simple made my skin come out in red patches & nivea/johnsons took a while to sink in so were a bit greasy.

Anyone have an recommendations? Think i'll need a day cream aswell.

Thanks
    I find roc hydra plus very good , i have dry sensitive skin and its the best moisturiser ive used in a while. Have repurchased.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

I can't recommend La Roche Posay highly enough, I use the Hydraphase intense, but they're all good. They are especially good for dry, sensitive or problem skin. Best of all, they don't break the bank.

Advertisement