Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FE-1 BOOKS AND STUDY MATERIALS.

• 15-03-2013 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey all,

I do understand some you of 'brilliant future lawyers' are taking your FE 1-exams right about now, here is wishing you all the best and success in your exam results.

I believe there is a kind soul out there willing to donate his or her study books/materials, for all the required FE1 exam requisite . Planning on taking my exam next year spring, thus need to start studying. I can pay for the postage or collect in person. I reside in Limerick .

Thanks all :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭chops018

I don't think anyone will give you their study materials for free, but you never know.

Anyway, lots of people sell such material online (probably won't be till the results are out till the next lot start selling though) here's the link to the thread:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056512376&page=14

Most of the ads are put on adverts.

By the way, if you have a law degree then why not take 4 of the exams in October? No need to be studying for a whole year in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 freedom32

Hi

Thanks , the link is really helpful. You quite right in terms of the exam schedule date.

Taking this path is purely for financial reasons. Student grant application for this

academic year is closed, 2013/14 application date is yet to be announced.

J.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭chops018

freedom32 wrote: »
    Hi

Thanks , the link is really helpful. You quite right in terms of the exam schedule date.

Taking this path is purely for financial reasons. Student grant application for this

academic year is closed, 2013/14 application date is yet to be announced.

J.

Am I missing something here, you cannot get a grant for doing the FE1's?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 freedom32

You right, just read that. Only been in the country for six weeks thus the scant information. I might have to apply to sit this autumn. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5 ev10

Hello,

Has anyone got EU sample answers I could buy, mainly all the freedoms, and citizenship,

but if you have a full set of sample answers I will buy them, Griffith or independent

would be best.

Thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement