Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Campus roommates needed

Options
  • 15-03-2013 5:16pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12

Hi,

I was messed over by two people who I thought were friends, they got a house with other people leaving me out of it. If anyone would like to share a house preferably in college court PM me. I don't mind if you already have four and just need one more or are on your own. I am a nineteen year business studies student, who is up for nearly anything.

Please PM me for more information or if you have any questions,
    Neadie
    :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

and just need one more or are on your own. I am a nineteen year business studies student, who is up for nearly anything.
    Yikes!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Squarewave

up for nearly anything.

Gftb4Kc.gif

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12 Neadie Hanafin

It is not meant that way I am happily in a relationship and want it to stay that way, all I want is people to share a house with next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Squarewave

Sorry, I couldn't help myself..
    I'll keep my ears open for anybody looking for a place! :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 64 ✭✭sigmund.jung

how come your mates ditched you? are you a messy fecker or mental or anything like that?

• Advertisement

Squarewave wrote: »
    Sorry, I couldn't help myself..
    I'll keep my ears open for anybody looking for a place! :)

thanks a mil appreciate it.

how come your mates ditched you? are you a messy fecker or mental or anything like that?

no it was a miscommunication, it was talked about back in the end of January and then just heard that they ditched me recently. Currently we are not talking and am happy that way. don't really drink, enables me to look out for friends and enjoy great nights out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Have a scope around the likes of Briarfield, you sometimes see signs at the front of houses advertising. Ask the SU if they know of any vacancies also.

Hi just want to say thanks to everyone all sorted now

Advertisement