Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tax taken off healthcare assistants?

• 15-03-2013 5:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭

hey all wondering does anyone know how much tax is taken off a healthcare assistant if working full time in nursing home or hospital in ireland .
    Thinking applying job after college but looking for full time :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

It does not work any other way that normal tax etc for a single or married person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Florintina

It does not work any other way that normal tax etc for a single or married person.

i know everyone has to tax but i just wondering for a carer how much roughly in euros wud you be taxed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Florintina wrote: »
    i know everyone has to tax but i just wondering for a carer how much roughly in euros wud you be taxed?

Your asking the same question and the answer is the same.

Advertisement