Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

question for other 5th year physics students

• 15-03-2013 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Where are ye in the course atm? Were on circular motion in the real world physics book.I feel as though were really behind seeing as we have another 20 chapters to go.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

WoolyAbyss wrote: »
    Where are ye in the course atm? Were on circular motion in the real world physics book.I feel as though were really behind seeing as we have another 20 chapters to go.

We've covered Linear motion, force and momentum, moments density and pressure, work energy and power, circular motion, SHM, temperature, waves, reflection and refraction of light, wave nature of light, and now were on static electricity...
    however, my teacher flies through the course and most of the class is failing, noone has ever gotten above a B3 in the lc with him as a teacher, and I think that can be attributed to his hyperspeed teaching...
    so don't feel behind :L

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭kingcobra

I think you should be okay with finishing the rest of the course, it seems to quicken up as it goes on. I remember around this time last year was raging at my teacher because I thought we were so far behind but now we're quarter of a way through electricity which is our last section.

My teacher is still complete shite though! :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

We're actually behind you

We've covered the first 10 chapters in Real World Physics so far plus Waves and Sound. So that's 12 out of 33

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭WoolyAbyss

Alright thanks guys you've relieved my fears a little bit.

Advertisement