Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New to this chat anyone?

Options
  • 15-03-2013 6:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭

hey all i new to this and so confused all over place with it be nice have some friends on this guide me through it and for chat :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Hi and welcome to boards :)
    I've moved your post to the Newbie forum where you have some info on how the site works. Good luck and feel free to ask questions if you have any. Take the time to read the charter in each forum before posting and just go with the flow.
    You'll be right at home in no time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Florintina

biko wrote: »
    Hi and welcome to boards :)
    I've moved your post to the Newbie forum where you have some info on how the site works. Good luck and feel free to ask questions if you have any. Take the time to read the charter in each forum before posting and just go with the flow.
    You'll be right at home in no time.

Hi there thanks very much for being so kind, i finally getting the hang of it i really like it and alot interesting things chat about to . :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

After hours is one of the best forums :D most news is discussed there along with controversial opinions and lots of laughter . You should give it a go .

EoghanIRL wrote: »
    After hours is one of the best forums :D most news is discussed there along with controversial opinions and lots of laughter . You should give it a go .

Hey there oh really is it like this only more fun lol haha

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Gz100

Hey I am new to boards aswell.I started a thread immediately upon joining,Is this allowed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Gz100 wrote: »
    Hey I am new to boards aswell.I started a thread immediately upon joining,Is this allowed?

Hi, Welcome to Boards. Yes, you can start a thread at any time from when you join, no problem there. You seem to have got the hang of it straight away :).

hey how ye all?

Advertisement