Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Will I still be paid out if these horses win? (Odds removed from website)

• 15-03-2013 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭

So I made this bet (in-shop) earlier today...

Musical Express 7/2
    Ros Cuire 7/1
    Tumblecloud 4/1
    Tumblecloud 9/2

All singles to win...

The horses were all part of an big apparent gamble by the Stable involved - I got on a bit late tbh, but still got okay odds. Look at Musical Express odds history here for example...

rdo2liP.png

Most bookies are now only offer SP on he race, and seemed to be panicked. See here. However, the site of the bookie I placed the bet on is now offering bets on the races, but the horses I bet on are not available to bet on any anymore. See here. They are completly removed from he lineup.

I am getting ahead of myself here, but if some of these horses race and win, will I still be paid out at the above odds, or will I just be refunded as the bets are no longer available.

Furthermore, will my bookie now chase me with a bat around town?

edit - First one came in dead last. I feel a bit rubbish now.
    edit - Second one came dead last. I feel a bit silly now.
    edit - Third one came dead last. Drifted out to 14/1, Oh lol
    edit - Third one came... erm still finishing. Drifted out to god knows what.

I got caught up in some silly back to lay business. No more following gambles for me!!

Advertisement