Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Food and Drink - BBC2

• 15-03-2013 6:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭

Not too sure if this belongs here but it is a TV programme after all. Anyway, I couldn't find a thread on it and wanted to know if anyone had been watching it over the last few weeks on BBC2.
    I like Michel Roux and thought the first few episodes were very enjoyable but, for me anyway, the programme was ruined by one person..... Kate Goodman.
    She's been described as the new Jilly Goolden - hardly a compliment because Goolden was extremely annoying and Goodman seems to be going down the same road. Why use one sentence to describe a wine when you can use plenty of cliches, ten sentences and wave your hands furiously in the air while nodding and grinning furiously whenever someone else opens their mouth?
    Grrrr....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Wagon Watching

She is dreadful, and ignorant about food. Clearly there for appearances sake. ANY of the wine experts from Saturday kitchen would be preferable and seem to be to be much more knowledgeable than her.

Advertisement