Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help to fix a destroyed garden..Gross Reading Warning!!

• 15-03-2013 6:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

Hi,

I have just cleaned the most of what I could remove of dog faeces from a large garden that had 3 dogs toilet in in for the last couple of months without it being picked up.

I had a detailed post done but it got lost in cyberspace.

The short version is......

gravel at top of garden is mixed with fecal matter and water, I cleaned the most off, or what I could and the garden is a mixture of mud and poo.

I was going to scrub pavements with jeyes fluid and pour a mixture of it over the gravel.

The dogs are no way neglected apart from thier poo not being picked up.

Any help or suggestions appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭time lord

Hi,

I have just cleaned the most of what I could remove of dog faeces from a large garden that had 3 dogs toilet in in for the last couple of months without it being picked up.

I had a detailed post done but it got lost in cyberspace.

The short version is......

gravel at top of garden is mixed with fecal matter and water, I cleaned the most off, or what I could and the garden is a mixture of mud and poo.

I was going to scrub pavements with jeyes fluid and pour a mixture of it over the gravel.

The dogs are no way neglected apart from thier poo not being picked up.

Any help or suggestions appreciated.
    Get rid of gravel, it's a non runner.
    Have surfaces that can be power washed.
    Have a daily routine. Clean up minimum everyday and with 3 dogs twice would be closer to the minimum.
    Routine, water and old fashioned elbow grease.

Advertisement