Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bray Delivery Office - Saturday Opening Hours?

• 15-03-2013 7:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,960 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, that place where packages go when you miss the postman, have they got rid of Saturday opening? It only says Monday to Friday 9:00 - 17:30 which is completely useless to me, I always used to collect them on Saturdays, has it changed?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Thargor wrote: »
    Hi, that place where packages go when you miss the postman, have they got rid of Saturday opening? It only says Monday to Friday 9:00 - 17:30 which is completely useless to me, I always used to collect them on Saturdays, has it changed?

You can nominate someone else to pick it up for you if you wish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 657 ✭✭✭FirstIn

I use parcel motel. Absolutely brilliant. Collect your parcel any time and with the NI address it saves a lot of money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭NobodyImportant

Dont think it was ever opened saturdays? agreed, parcel motel rocks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,960 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Yeah there was, it was the only day of the week I could pick up my packages, Parcel motels not really a substitute seeing as its paying extra money to have it delivered to Dublin city somewhere not Bray.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,474 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Yeah there was, it was the only day of the week I could pick up my packages, Parcel motels not really a substitute seeing as its paying extra money to have it delivered to Dublin city somewhere not Bray.
    There's a Parcel Motel at the Topaz service station in Kilmac.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,960 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Alun wrote: »
    There's a Parcel Motel at the Topaz service station in Kilmac.
    Theres a new one down the end of the Boghall road now outside Centra/Dominoes, very handy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,474 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Theres a new one down the end of the Boghall road now outside Centra/Dominoes, very handy.
    Yes, just noticed that, much handier for me too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭NobodyImportant

How long before its vandalised or somebody decides to take a crowbar to it and open all the lockers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Tippex

How long before its vandalised or somebody decides to take a crowbar to it and open all the lockers?

Good to see the positive comments....

Advertisement