Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doom + Dreddy on Tournament Standard Time

Options
  • 15-03-2013 9:00pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Myself and Dreddy will be guest on the UK's FGC podcast/ stream, Tournament Standard Time.

We'll be on Monday at 9 pm, and I believe the stream chat are allowed to ask questions at one point... so you'll have plenty of chance to embarrass us if you wish.

The channel to watch it on is here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Bento Sento

Ah awesome. I watch that show the whole time.

What is the topic of discussion going to be?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Ah awesome. I watch that show the whole time.

What is the topic of discussion going to be?

The Irish FGC.

I.E, you!

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Bento Sento

I will be there stream monstering as usual.

Watch out for General Skirmish though. He looks like Steve Segal and has guns with him on the stream the whole time.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭ladnopoka

this is gonna be fun

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

This sounds deadly.

Unfortunately I won't be able to watch it live at that time, but I'm looking forward to catching the archive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭ladnopoka

is this still happening?

Yes, as far as I know!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Starting now.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭albel nox

Didn't get to watch all of it, but it was good stuff. Good job.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Monkeyto

Great show!

Shout outs to Parrot!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

doom i wana hear more about the talks your in about getting a weekly/bi-weekly/monthly stream,
    that be sweet if it pans out.

doom i wana hear more about the talks your in about getting a weekly/bi-weekly/monthly stream,
    that be sweet if it pans out.

Basically, there's an internet cafe about 10 minutes outside of the city centre that is trying to get big into competitive gaming and has space for "Bring your own console", which means a stream might be possible.

It's really just an idea at the moment, but the hope would be I cycle between games to keep things fresh, so I might go SF4-UMvC3-TTT2-SFxT-MK9-flavour of the month if it was actually weekly or perhaps dropping one or 2 of them if it's bi weekly, in order to keep people hungry.

I was also toying with the idea of doing it on weeknights for those people who can't get to weekends, although THAT shafts the people travelling from far away.

Advertisement