Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Air nozzle for G&G M14

• 15-03-2013 10:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭

Just a quick one all, A G&G M14 air nozzle I know an AUG one is compatable but will A TM M14 fit also, I'm not an M14 fan so this is outside my area of expertise:confused:
    Cheers all

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Just a quick one all, A G&G M14 air nozzle I know an AUG one is compatable but will A TM M14 fit also, I'm not an M14 fan so this is outside my area of expertise:confused:
    Cheers all

Well I have very little experience with M14's too but depending on what AUG air nozzle it was (i.e a clone) than logic would tell me that if it fit the AUG it should fit the TM air nozzle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

I am not too sure about the nozzle, but the TM M14 gearbox is completely different to the G&G one, looks the same but different in alot of ways. I am literally sitting down in front of my stripped G&G M14 gearbox and I recently bought a ultimate non ported cylinder which did not fit, so when you see "for TM M14 gearbox", I'd be sceptical about compatibility. Not that you asked but the bevel gear is smaller than standard so you can't swap out the set for aftermarket V2 gears so it just made me think what else is different.

The G&G uses the AUG type hop-up chamber so naturally a AUG type nozzle would fit, from what I have read in forums you can swap out the air nozzle with a aftermarket AUG one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Just a Plinker

Cheers lads I'll go with an aug one

Cheers lads I'll go with an aug one

I'd re-shim and re-grease the gearbox if I were you while your at it.

Mine appeared to be shimmed and greased (or lack there of) by a blind, fingerless Taiwanese man.

Done allyeady when replacing piston, piston head ,wirining ,cylinder, and cylinder head lol, Only fixing up for a friend

Cheers
    I'd re-shim and re-grease the gearbox if I were you while your at it.

Mine appeared to be shimmed and greased (or lack there of) by a blind, fingerless Taiwanese man.

• Advertisement

Done allyeady when replacing piston, piston head ,wirining ,cylinder, and cylinder head lol, Only fixing up for a friend

Cheers

What brand cylinder and cylinder head did you use if you dont mind me asking?.

Dandy mate I did not mean to be rude, i forgot to reply mate the parts are as follows
    Prometheus Spring guide and cylinder head.
    Ultimate type O cylinder
    G&G top tech piston and piston head
    Lonex aluminium hop up unit.
    Hope this helps.
    What brand cylinder and cylinder head did you use if you dont mind me asking?.

Dandy mate I did not mean to be rude, i forgot to reply mate the parts are as follows
    Prometheus Spring guide and cylinder head.
    Ultimate type O cylinder
    G&G top tech piston and piston head
    Lonex aluminium hop up unit.
    Hope this helps.

No bother man, That's odd now, I put an ultimate cylinder in and it would not fit, it was just shy of 2mm too long and had to return it. Rooky gave me a G&P cylinder and it fit perfect.

On a side note now the gearbox locks up on semi every now and again, bloody gun driving me
    mad. :)

Turns out I shimmed the sector too tightly, firing perfect now after a little re-shimming

Advertisement