Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

changing phone numbers on HKC

Options
  • 15-03-2013 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

hi guys,

Have a bit of a problem and seems to be getting the better of me. I`ve managed to change the phone numbers for the txt control but when i try to send a test txt to either of the two numbers, they fail , nor can I get any response from the phones to the alarm via txt .
    it has credit and service , the two phones are smartphones compared to the two previous phone numbers which were normal phones .

any help appreciated !! :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭bucky08

griffin_sh wrote: »
    hi guys,

Have a bit of a problem and seems to be getting the better of me. I`ve managed to change the phone numbers for the txt control but when i try to send a test txt to either of the two numbers, they fail , nor can I get any response from the phones to the alarm via txt .
    it has credit and service , the two phones are smartphones compared to the two previous phone numbers which were normal phones .

any help appreciated !! :confused:

which network are new phones on??

• Registered Users Posts: 6 griffin_sh

bucky08 wrote: »
    which network are new phones on??

One phone on vodaphone and the other one e mobile .

emobile won't won't Vodafone should

• Registered Users Posts: 6 griffin_sh

bucky08 wrote: »
    emobile won't won't Vodafone should

any idea whats the reason for this ?
    so the alarm wont even send a txt to this no if the alarm is activated ??
    I just thought i had missed inputting something into the alarm panel.

input phone number as try+35387

• Advertisement

make sure pin request is off on sim card as this will stop it from working

Advertisement