Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

another unlocking question

Options
  • 16-03-2013 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭

hi i was in the market for a new phone so i chose the galaxy s 3 mini on prepay. i was with meteor but want to change to 3 due to there good data deals but i went with vodafone because the phone was over 100 euro cheaper with them. so i would like to get the phone unblocked, is it best to go into to an unblocking shop or do it online. if you its safe to do it online can anyone recommend a trusted site

cheers in advance

i have this in the android section and dont know how to move it so i did a bit of cut'n and paste'n

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭deisediva

After one of these myself a few weeks. Am with Tesco mobile and they now have it for 299 but want it unlocked. Was going to get it on vodafone and get it unlocked but the local unlocking shop quoted €40 to unlock so looking to see where I can get it sim free at a good price

Advertisement