Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everything Everything - The Academy, October 8

Options
  • 16-03-2013 1:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone get tickets for this today? It's still a good bit away but after their incredible show in Whelan's, I'm already looking forward to it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

I got tickets. I was raging that I didn't get tickets on time for the Whelans show.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Joe95

18+ and 5 days before I turn 18. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Who's heading to this on Tuesday? They were absolutely fantastic in Whelan's, one of the gigs of the year for me.

Looking forward to hearing them in Academy's surroundings.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

Corholio wrote: »
    Who's heading to this on Tuesday? They were absolutely fantastic in Whelan's, one of the gigs of the year for me.

Looking forward to hearing them in Academy's surroundings.

Got quite excited for this when I realised it was on Tuesday. Can't wait to see them, missed out on the Whelans gig so the only time I've seen them was supporting Snow Patrol. Should be a great gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Getronicle

Myself again :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Had completely forgotten about this until a reminder from Ticketmaster landed in my inbox. Looking forward to it. Saw them at Forbidden Fruit but the crowd were dreadful for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

Interview with Jeremy Pritchard here:

http://www.goldenplec.com/jeremy-pritchard-everything-everything-interview/

Still tickets available for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭SmokeyEyes

We can't make it tonight, have two tix that need to be collected at box office, offering for €40 for two if anyone is interested! If so DM me!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Wonderful, wonderful show. 'The Peaks' must be one of the best live songs I've ever heard, the atmosphere of that song is fantastic live.

Funny when Johnathan admitted to being out of tune on 'Justice'.

Advertisement