Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 London: Can seated ticket holders move to the standing area?

Options
  • 16-03-2013 3:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I'm heading to see Depeche Mode on the 28th of May this summer. My friends and I were only only able to get seated tickets by the time we were ready to purchase them [we were in college], but the three of us were allocated seats in 3 different blocks on the top tier!

We're massive fans of DM and we'd really rather have gotten standing tickets. My question is since we paid slightly more for the seated tickets, would it be possible for us to just go into the standing area on the day, or do we need to buy standing tickets instead? We'd be willing to get up at the crack of dawn, or thereabouts, to get close to the front of the queue [I doubt there'd be that many campers there ahead of us..? I don't know how crazy these things get].

The three of us have never gone to a big concert like this before so we'd appreciate advice on this from more seasoned [Depeche Mode] concert-goers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

have been to the o2 in london a few times.
    the staff are just like the ticket checkers at any stadium for a sports event, you will only get into the block that is on your ticket.
    went to see ash there a few years ago and knew 2 people who had standing tickets. they got wristbands while the rest of us were up with the gods, but one of them had the wristband put on loosely, so with a bit of swapping and to-ing and fro-ing, we were all able to get to the standing area.
    the only way i'd see you being near each other in the seating area is if it's not sold out and you move when you are in the arena past the ticket checkers. just look don't give it away that what you're doing!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement