Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Locked out of email account

Options
  • 16-03-2013 5:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hey, I just got locked out of 1 of my email accounts, I use this account for playstation and xbox spam email and other various spam mails. Its a live.ie account as well, but the problem is the security questions are asking me for recently sent email address/contacts, I dont use this account for sending emails its just for the spam that playstation, xbox and other random sites sent stuff to.

Anyone know how I can get my account back please help

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Hey, I just got locked out of 1 of my email accounts, I use this account for playstation and xbox spam email and other various spam mails. Its a live.ie account as well, but the problem is the security questions are asking me for recently sent email address/contacts, I dont use this account for sending emails its just for the spam that playstation, xbox and other random sites sent stuff to.

Anyone know how I can get my account back please help

Tell Microsoft you do not have any contacts in the address book, and inform them the content of the last emails you received, i.e from xbl or psn etc..

Nick

Advertisement