Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

3DS XL - €161 delivered from Amazon.it

• 16-03-2013 9:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 418 ✭✭

Blue, red and silver all available for c.€161 delivered. Works out slightly cheaper if use parcelmotel. On mobile so no link, just go to amazon.it and search.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭balfe1990

PS Vita is also 167 Euro there. Is that good?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,369 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

This is tempting but I'm supposed to be saving money :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Same as Liam but Im gonna pass on it as tempting as it is. Oh and kids remember the charger is sold separately!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

^^always or just on amazon it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

hdowney wrote: »
    ^^always or just on amazon it?

The xl doesn't come with a charger wherever you buy it from.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

The normal size one is €143.50 delivered if anyone is interested.

Normal Size 3DS Amazon Italy

The xl doesn't come with a charger wherever you buy it from.

Well that is a bit crappy and something I didn't know. Off to find out how much the bloody chargers cost

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

If you have a charger from a DSi/DSi XL or a regular 3DS, then you can use that instead of buying a new one.

If not, there's the official one from Amazon, an unofficial one from Smyths, or a USB one from Gamestop. All ~€10 each.

Is it not a standard Micro USB? You use with most mobile phones?

I don't have one, but i thought that's what it was.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

No, its not a micro USB.

Argos do a multi purpose charger for 3ds,dsi,ds,PSP for 7.99

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/9241475/Trail/searchtext%3EDS+CHARGER.htm

Was having a look around and saw this

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue €132 Delivered.

Amazon Italy again. - It mustn't be selling very well at it's original price. Over there anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Vita now at 158 there... Very tempting.

If you have a charger from a DSi/DSi XL or a regular 3DS, then you can use that instead of buying a new one.

If not, there's the official one from Amazon, an unofficial one from Smyths, or a USB one from Gamestop. All ~€10 each.

Unfortch I'll be buying some sort of charger (scabby baxtards!) cos the only DS I have at the mo is the very first original ds (with it's hinges falling off from use, hence the upgrade - that and they don't make games for it anymore!) and I don't think the connections are the same on the charger :(

Something i have just noticed. I noticed it on another item last night, but it seems to apply to most things from Amazon.it

If you use Parcel Motel, they deliver it for €7 + €3.50.

It works out only slightly cheaper for a 3DS XL, but may be handy for anything else, or if somebody is ordering a couple of items.

Advertisement