Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Dave Murphy (ex. Dublin Ink) still working?

Options
  • 16-03-2013 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

I see that Dave Murphy isn't working in Dublin Ink anymore, does anyone know if he is still tattooing? Looking to get some more work done with him but feel a bit weird asking DI for his moving on address!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭niallam

MrMan wrote: »
    I see that Dave Murphy isn't working in Dublin Ink anymore, does anyone know if he is still tattooing? Looking to get some more work done with him but feel a bit weird asking DI for his moving on address!

Think he's moved out to his own shop, I could be completely wrong, Ashbourne, just saw it on Facebook a few months back. A friend had commented on a photo if I remember. Titan tattoo ???
    I've a friend who's best mates with him, I'll ask her now for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭niallam

I was right :D
    See the pic attached :)

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭MrMan

Great. Thanks for the info. Now I just need to work out when I can get to Ashbourne.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭innad

Awesome, thanks for the info - had been wondering where he'd disappeared to.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭ElKavo

He sure is guys, I was up with him a month or so ago. You'll find him on face book under Titan tattoo. Now all I need is some more cash to get some more work done! #addicted

• Advertisement
Advertisement