Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printing Memory Aid Cards

Options
  • 16-03-2013 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭

Am I in the right Forum

I want to print a series (say 200) what I would term ‘memory aid cards,’ ie the sort of cards a student might have to quickly recall key facts.

My printer is a Brother MFC-845CW. It was given to me a few weeks back by my nephew and it only seems to print when the type of paper is set to ‘inkjet paper’ as opposed to your normal ‘plain paper’. He did tell me that he thought the colour print head was faulty and he needs a decent one for his work.

Anyway back to my problem: printing memory aid cards. What do you think I should use?

I know I have the choice of index cards, or sheets of stickers that I can then attach to cards. But I’m wondering which would be the best buy? As it will be a one off undertaking I'm not that worried about slight difference in cost. Effectiveness and speed are more important

My reason for wanting memory cards is to help me learn language phrases.

Kevin

Advertisement