Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 30 Matchday Thread

14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭SickBoy

irish son wrote: »
    Yeah strange alright, Odemwingie only played 24 minutes and got 2 :confused:

I've seen players get bonus points for short appearances before but never in a 0 - 0.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭irish son

SickBoy wrote: »
    I've seen players get bonus points for short appearances before but never in a 0 - 0.

Yeah I'd understand if he scored or even got an assist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Well good luck to you. Talk about sucking any bit of joy out of the game, I know you treat this like a business but it certainly can't be any fun whatsoever with an attitude like that, maybe the stats can back you up but it has to be fairly marginal in this case,

Obviously I had Bale as captain:p, I still like football but this game has changed the way I feel about it for the worst, it's like heroin(probably), you know your life would be better without it but you just can't stop.

Anyway I'm on 41 so far, bonus' should get me 48/9.

I get my joy in the game from doing well. I generally do better when others don't do well. Therefore if Bale not scoring well for one week leaves me with a better score overall then I'm happy. I don't see how that is sucking any bit of joy out of the game.

On any given week, if my captain doesn't play well, I'm hoping the alternatives also fail. I would expect anyone who plays the game competitively to be the same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

37 for the week. Lambert delivers :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

36 for the week. Red arrows everywhere I reckon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

50 (-4) for the week thanks mainly to a good transfer and captain choice in Rooney. But the knee jerk transfer of getting Suarez in too for Lambert has cost me an extra 12 points which is a shame

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

KevIRL wrote: »
    BPs in the Stoke-WBA game are nutty actually

3 - Ridgewell
    2 - Begovic, Shawcross, Etherington, Foster, Odemwingie

Total of 13 BPs given out, surely a record for 1 game

Sometimes you HAVE to think that the guys behind the bonus points DO actually play this game :pac:.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

KevIRL wrote: »
    2 BPs for Begovic sums up my miserable lot.

BPs in the Stoke-WBA game are nutty actually

3 - Ridgewell
    2 - Begovic, Shawcross, Etherington, Foster, Odemwingie

Total of 13 BPs given out, surely a record for 1 game

Had Ridgewell for 2 weeks and he's gotten the 3BPs each time. Bargain at 4.8.

Begovic 2 is most welcome too after a few poor weeks.

Just hit the 50pts on the dot this week. Ill take that after the poor captaincy return!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

GW30........Please leave us alone now,**** OFF!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

37. Not great but it could have been a lot worse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Happy with 49

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Devia

Did well breaking 50 this this week even though I had Suarez captain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

33 for the week see's me drop to my lowest position since GW6. One time we really needed Bale to have a decent week and he draws a blank. Lambert sitting on my bench with 9 points is annoying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

41 (-8). Annoyed to have Townsend on the bench with 7, particularly because I had to bring him in to facilitate my other two transfers, which would have had me in the green as far as the points hit/gain went.

On the plus side, I was debating between Begovic and Bunn on Saturday morning, and thankfully went with the former. It would be serious rage-quit time now if I hadn't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

49 for me thanks to Berba, Rooney and Bego mainly. Bit of a nothing week really with low scoring all round.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Skippy44

43 (-4) here. Rooney (c) and Hazard contributed 32 of that total so it could have been a lot worse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

not a single fúcking bonus point.

42 for the week

up about 60 places to 670ish.

8th in Boards.

top 1000 would be a great result for the season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

42 is a great score. Realistic average this week was actually probably lower than the one listed (39). I would imagine a lot of people that haven't touched their teams in a while had Hazard/Berbatov etc.

The Boards average was about 35.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

37 points, Not a disaster but my second lowest score of the season and my team needs a bit of surgery. Still top of the boards league by a few points. Top 1000 would be a good result considering top 7000 is my best finish to date

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

27 points, with Bunn being sent off for me, and Johnny Evans/ Rafael not playing, leaving me with a 0, 1, 1 in defence.. so in 4 players alone, I picked up 0. Awful awful game week, only hope I do well next GW

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

28, my lowest points total this season. Absolutely decimated me in all my leagues

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

28, my lowest points total this season. Absolutely decimated me in all my leagues

Em, are you being a little bit dramatic there Ricky? What kind of scores were your opponents in all your leagues getting?

Advertisement