Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 30 Matchday Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

5 players to save my week,need a Norwich cs,Spurs cs with Bale doing something & Sissoko to do the biz.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

15 with 4 to play.

iroced wrote: »
    Beware though that they all have a DGW coming (even if for Michu it's quite far away at the moment).

What's double of sh!t. Yep, still ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

Any ideas what the average points tonight should be?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 221 ✭✭Mr. Wong

Around 12 I'd say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

21 points with Mata, Sissoko and Bale (c) left. Defence was shocking, 3 points from my back three. Evra not playing cost me 6 and Lambert will prob sit on the bench with 9.

I think Swansea will start falling back a bit now that they've won a trophy and secured a European spot next year. I'll be getting rid of Davies but will prob hold on to Michu. He'll still be looking to impress and increase his goal tally before the end of the season. Might downgrade him to Townsend if I need the cash for Rooney if United have a double in GW33.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

Mr. Wong wrote: »
    Around 12 I'd say.
    Surely higher then that mate?... I've 38 with only Bale to go and was thinking it was very poor.

38 is a cracking score. Average will definitely be <20

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Those that didnt bring rvp back in are in a great position now. He probably wont start against sunderland and you will know 2 days later if he will have a dgw33. Unfortunately I got him back in this week as I couldnt sit through him facing reading Id little to be worried about in the end.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

34 Points so far with 3 to play and Turner to come in off the bench (bloody rafael...). Looking decent so far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

33 with Bale, Mata and Turner to play. Could have been 39 with Evans but I'm not the only one Fergie has screwed today.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 221 ✭✭Mr. Wong

19 is the average.

That's the Global average. The Boards League average is ~27

down another 700 places or so.

Down 1,000 places to 14k. Hopefully Bale can run riot tomorrow and move me back up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Up nearly 4k places

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

Any BP predictions for united game ?

At a guess I'd say Rooney 3, Ferdinand 2. No idea of the 1.

roryc wrote: »
    At a guess I'd say Rooney 3, Ferdinand 2. No idea of the 1.
    RVP please :D

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Neoulous

iroced wrote: »
    N'Zogbia seems second choice now. So maybe the portuguese then ;)

Thanks a lot for that advice mate :) ! Saving partly my GW !

33 pts with Bale and Sissoko to play and 1 off the bench (Davies) for Evra (bloody Fergie :mad:).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

roryc wrote: »
    That's the Global average. The Boards League average is ~27
    Exactly what I'm on after my 4 point hit. Happy enough considering I got rid of Lambert week too late :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

22 points with Turner, Bale, Mata and Sissoko left.

Seems average enough. Have dropped about 300 places but this week is so low scoring that Lambert's potential 3 bonus may boost me back up.

My key differential now is Turner. Would be great if he nabbed a goal tomorrow. He has the potential and is due one I would have thought.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I'm seeing green arrows, mainly due to having Monreal. He has been a very good buy for me. Monreal buy you might say.

Disappointed that my captain RVP did nothing. I have a feeling those who stuck it on Bale will be very pleased with that when it's all said and done.

Rafa. Please rest Mata tomorrow.

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,210 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Lemlin wrote: »

Seems average enough. Have dropped about 300 places but this week is so low scoring that Lambert's potential 3 bonus may boost me back up.

My key differential now is Turner. Would be great if he nabbed a goal tomorrow. He has the potential and is due one I would have thought.

Defenders are never really due a goal though unlike strikers or attacking midfielders for instance. Their main role is to stop goals going in instead of getting on the scoresheet themselves. This is not to say he won't score though.

jebforever wrote: »

Defenders are never really due a goal though unlike strikers or attacking midfielders for instance. Their main role is to stop goals going in instead of getting on the scoresheet themselves. This is not to say he won't score though.

Tis more being hopeful than anything tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Lemlin wrote: »

Hes going to come back to haunt his old club with a goal today.BELIEVE.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,370 ✭✭✭✭8-10

3 of my back 4 are Stoke or WBA so that 0-0 was my favourite result of the weekend!

On 34 with Bale, Mata and Dawson to go. Very happy really but probably looking for Bale to do nothing as I didn't captain him. Mata due a good game methinks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

22 with Bale(c), Dawson, Sissoko, Mata and Berbatov to play, not too bad but certainly not great yet. I've been trying to offload Michu for ages but never get the chance, wouldn't take a hit to do it but should be able to do it for next week. Samba has brought dissapointing returns but the Gods must be conspiring to prevent him scoring, how many times has he been absolutely robbed of goals since he joined QPR? I'll keep the faith with him and probably play him every week.
    Really hope Dawson plays today as with Berba playing for me also I'll be looking for some insurance on both ends, Mata has to play, with the international break coming up Benitez won't feel the need for rest, he'll put out his best team today.
    All in all I'll be looking for anything extra from Bale to make some ground, double digits would be great but 7 or 8 would do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Santi101

26 with Bale capt, Sissoko, Mata.

Got rid of Michu a cple of weeks back, had to be done. Was sweating watching RVP considering I dumped him 2 weeks ago but he didnt deliver so happy enough.

And finally a CS for Begovic!!

17 so far,a lot depends on today's games.Have 5 players to rescue my week.Good news is that my nearest rivals are having a poor gw also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Sunderland team v Norwich: Mignolet, Gardner, Rose, O'Shea, Cuellar, Vaughan, Larsson, Johnson, Sessegnon, Fletcher, Graham.

Norwich team v Sunderland: Bunn; R.Martin, Bassong, Turner, Garrido; Johnson, Howson, E.Bennett, Snodgrass, Hoolahan; Kamara.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,595 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Bunn straight red

KevIRL wrote: »
    Bunn straight red
    On my bench but long term that's bad if De gea gets rested

Hoolahan goal Kamara assist

• Advertisement

Raf32 wrote: »
    Hoolahan goal Kamara assist

Kamara is definitely one to keep an eye on. Looks a bargain for Norwich.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Aghhh, why the hell was Bunn sent off?

Aghhh, why the hell was Bunn sent off?

Handled outside the box.

From BBC:

Norwich keeper Mark Bunn is shown a straight red for handling outside the box as he charged from goal to try to deny Danny Graham, who had been played through after a defensive error from Michael Turner, who headed the ball back towards his own goal. Chaos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

It was really harsh . Wasn't deliberate .

Extremely debatable if it was a red mind

• Advertisement

KevIRL wrote: »
    Bunn straight red

:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Ah ffs, that has potentially cost me 9 points and then another 4 to have to get another keeper in, disaster....

Sunderland pen

edit - Gardner goal

FF this week has taken a shit into my hands and laughed as I clapped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

TOTTENHAM Lloris; Naughton, Caulker, Dawson, Vertonghen; Sigurdsson, Dembele, Parker, Assou-Ekotto; Adebayor, Bale.

FULHAM Schwarzer; Riether, Senderos, Hangeland, Riise; Dejagah, Sidwell, Karagounis, Duff; Ruiz; Berbatov

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,210 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Damn, Norwich cs gone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

That line up will have Assou Ekotto on the left wing, if he has a good game there he could be an interesting proposition, will give Naughton game time as well at 4.2m.

Aaron Lennon out again :eek: He is off for next GW.:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Bunn in goal with Bego on the bench....

Bunn in goal with Bego on the bench....

Norwich in good form defensively, Stoke without a clean sheet in 2013. You made the right call. Sh!t happens.

• Advertisement
Advertisement