Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pub Grub in Dún Laoghaire on St. Patricks Day

Options
  • 16-03-2013 12:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I have 4 friends visiting me in Dún Laoghaire tomorrow and I'm looking for a nice place for lunch (probably late lunch) - doesn't have to be anything spectacular, just something tasty and fresh. Ideally some decent pub grub would be fine, can have a few beers etc. Does anybody have any good recommendations?

I normally stay local enough to Dalkey, so I'm a bit out of the loop regarding what's open/closed in Dún Laoghaire this weather.

I was considering the Forty Foot (is that still open?) or Buck Henry's?

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Purty Kitchen has reopened under new management and are doing a good line in craft beers. Food is up to scratch also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

Thanks! Hadn't thought of that. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭The_Wrecker

Hardys bar in the Royal Marine hotel. Otherwise venture towards Cafe Mao/Chicken house at the Pavillion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

Thanks for all the replies.

We went to Hardy's in the Royal Marine in the end and floated around the local pubs.

Great day! :)

Advertisement