Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

removing cover off a PIR

Options
  • 16-03-2013 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

hi guys , feeling a bit dumb asking this. how do you remove the cover of a interlogix ge 42514pi Wireless pir ????? :( i have removed the smaller top cover but cant see any screw or cant feel any tab to press or lift , i have tried gently slotting and turning a flat screwdriver in small hole but cover wont budge and dont want to force it and break it...??? the mind is a bit delicate this morning after mr guninness and i were getting on last night..:p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭yammagamma

sorted,, god my brain doesnt function with a hangover.... no small screw was installed and just needed a small flat head and enough leverage...i need a hair of the dog that bit me..lol

Advertisement