Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 Week 13 **Monday - Thursday**

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

gufc21 wrote: »
    Perrin, Shane can't get home by thur (no internet either) so he said for you to play away.
    This is really strange,my net has been gone since Tuesday morning,wasn't meant to be fixed till tomorrow meaning I'd miss this game but they seem to have fixed it,hopefully anyway.
    When the Commish throws the Chargers on auto I'll play asap,thanks for letting me know gufc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    This is really strange,my net has been gone since Tuesday morning,wasn't meant to be fixed till tomorrow meaning I'd miss this game but they seem to have fixed it,hopefully anyway.
    When the Commish throws the Chargers on auto I'll play asap,thanks for letting me know gufc

He is on auto.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

lads has this week advanced yet or is there still games to play?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Advance Is always 11 or later, never earlier

Advertisement