Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEXT discount code

Options
  • 16-03-2013 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭

Hi,

These codes never seem to be in my local NEXT store and was hoping someone might have one that they don't intend to use? It would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    -fm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

I dont think the new ones are out yet. They should be out next week or after the mid season sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭fmul9798

Thanks for that viv2 - I will try my local one on Sat. Are they just at the checkout typically?

Thanks,
    fm

If they are available ask one of the sales assistants they should get you one no problem. The mid season sale in on sat so the shops will be busy, just to give you advance warning ;)

Well, I asked and was told that there may be some near summer! Anyone hear anything else regarding a new batch of discount codes?

new codes are out now and are valid until the 29th april :)

i have a couple here they are for first purchases over €30 only

If you use one please post so that other people dont waste their time trying as they can only be used once.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭preddy

These for online or instore?

preddy wrote: »
    These for online or instore?

Codes are for online purchases.

Your promotion code is not a valid code. for all 3?

Your promotion code is not a valid code. for all 3?

Is your account new?

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭lashofeye

Hi there i HAVE TAKEN THEM !I WAS LOOKING FOR SOME AND NEEDED THESE.i WILL POST MORE AT THE WEEKEND AS I WILL BE GOING TO DUBLIN.I DONT HAVE A NEXT NEAR ME :(
    Thanks so much

• Advertisement

viv2 wrote: »
    Is your account new?

It was before i even signed up just entered code on checkout screen.

It was before i even signed up just entered code on checkout screen.

Sent you a pm :)

Hi - Thread starter here - looks like I missed out last night!
    I would really really appreciate a code if someone has one. Been into the store 3 times in the last 3 weeks trying to get one for an order I want to place.
    All the best,
    -fm

Have pmd you...just out of interest what store did you try ?...they are at the tills or there should have been a staff member on the shop floor with them.

Thanks viv2 - Galway store most recently last week. I was last told that they might be available some time near the summer. Had all but given up on getting one.

Thanks again for the help,
    -fm

Advertisement