Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i from cork city hey hey :)

Options
  • 16-03-2013 5:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭

hey all looking new mates chat on this or private mail me i live in cork city nd studying at moment , i am new to this as well x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

Florintina wrote: »
    hey all looking new mates chat on this or private mail me i live in cork city nd studying at moment , i am new to this as well x

Hello i from cork city.. ;)

Would this be of any interest to you? vvvvv

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056902519

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Florintina

MrFrisp wrote: »
    Hello i from cork city.. ;)

Would this be of any interest to you? vvvvv

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056902519

hey hey there i great thanks nd u :) yes nice get know some people . where in town u live :):p

hey hey there i great thanks nd u :) yes nice get know some people . where in town u live :):p

Not in town at all....Out towards Wilton direction..

Yourself?

Not in town at all....Out towards Wilton direction..

Yourself?

oh ye know wilton its a lovely area :) not been there in while tough , i live near the college of commerce area that where i go college as well

oh ye know wilton its a lovely area :) not been there in while tough , i live near the college of commerce area that where i go college as well

Ahh yes,,I know it well...Pass it a few times a day..

Did you have a look at that Group on the link I put up earlier?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 221 ✭✭Mr. Wong

ASL?

:pac:

Mr. Wong wrote: »
    ASL?

???

Ahh yes,,I know it well...Pass it a few times a day..

Did you have a look at that Group on the link I put up earlier?

ye been 3 years studying there after this yr i want get a job sick studying lol. sorry never seen it my bad what is it? if its a dating thingy i cant as i have a bf lol :)

ASL?

Hey 23/female/ireland lol

but i have a bf who with 3 yrs lol

Hey 23/female/ireland lol

but i have a bf who with 3 yrs lol

lol...It's not a dating thing...

It's just a group of people that meet up for drinks,,chat,,dinner,,bowling,,pool,,etc...

• Advertisement

lol...It's not a dating thing...

It's just a group of people that meet up for drinks,,chat,,dinner,,bowling,,pool,,etc...

haha so kinda like dating it seems ha :P, i love getting know people on this but i prob be to shy meet up ha .

ASL?

Swingers site is that way... >>>>>>

;)

Swingers site is that way... >>>>>>

;)

hahah in bits laughing lol i agree totally sorry mr wong i not here for funny business ha:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭SicklySweet

How's College of Com treating you? :D I miss it sometimes. Have an interview next week but can't make it.

How's College of Com treating you? :D I miss it sometimes. Have an interview next week but can't make it.

hey there :) what ur name? it going great my 3rd yr studying there i like it but boerd now this be my last yr i going look for job then i found what i love now . oh really what u apply for? mabey u can apply for another time to make it:o

Hey i sent u a private mail as i tried leaving u comment back here but dont think it got through

Ahhhh,It's like a load of ole friends here already..

Job done..;)

Ahhhh,It's like a load of ole friends here already..

Job done..;)

best way to be have alot people know already its nice a big happy family lol

best way to be have alot people know already its nice a big happy family lol

Yup,,join that group thing now,,and you'll have a lot more friends to choose from. The meetup in next saturday.

Yup,,join that group thing now,,and you'll have a lot more friends to choose from. The meetup in next saturday.

haha what meet up ? i aint meeting up with anyone i find it bit freaky when i barely know them lol dont want die just yet thanks haha:P

• Advertisement

haha what meet up ? i aint meeting up with anyone i find it bit freaky when i barely know them lol dont want die just yet thanks haha:P

Well,,you have to meet people for the first time,.don't you? Nobody was ever born knowing someone else..:P

Lots of people there will be "new",,you won't be alone..

Contact KingTut..He's the Boss..He runs the meets...He'll calm you down..lol..

Well,,you have to meet people for the first time,.don't you? Nobody was ever born knowing someone else..:P

Lots of people there will be "new",,you won't be alone..

Contact KingTut..He's the Boss..He runs the meets...He'll calm you down..lol..

true haha but i dont think i be interested yet lol nd if i was to go i be bringing my fella but he wud find it bit weird as well . but i happy chatting on this :) i am a stubborn poo lol

true haha but i dont think i be interested yet lol nd if i was to go i be bringing my fella but he wud find it bit weird as well . but i happy chatting on this :) i am a stubborn poo lol

Yeah,,you seem like it alright....;)

No problem bringing him along..More the merrier.

Yeah,,you seem like it alright....;)

No problem bringing him along..More the merrier.

haha i really am if i dont want do something i wont haha my fella loves it when i a stubborn **** he laughs but i like grrr take me serious ha . i asked him he said no thanks nd i grand to haha:)

Looks like he's got his hands full....

Right,I'm off this Thread...I'm leaving room for someone else to post.:D

Looks like he's got his hands full....

Right,I'm off this Thread...I'm leaving room for someone else to post.:D

haha he is lucky :) oh i not good enough for u now is it thanks alot ha , ah no i dont mind anyway like u said earlier u survived i will to :p

haha he is lucky :) oh i not good enough for u now is it thanks alot ha , ah no i dont mind anyway like u said earlier u survived i will to :p

Not good enough...Nah,,you'd need to be real special....And not in a "special" way..:P
    Chat again soon.

Not good enough...Nah,,you'd need to be real special....And not in a "special" way..:P
    Chat again soon.

haha ur mad u are lol, come here nd put up a fight like a man ha ah no joking chat u soon sure x

haha ur mad u are lol, come here nd put up a fight like a man ha ah no joking chat u soon sure x

That there be fightin' talk chick...:D

• Advertisement

That there be fightin' talk chick...:D

haha sure we see about that lol . sure i chat u soon anyway nice talking u xx

Advertisement