Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

paddy power question

Options
  • 16-03-2013 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭

quick question on paddy power late bets

done a double on friday our conor 9/2 and bobs worh 3/1 with paddy power collected last night but cashier told me our conor was 4/1 and not 9/2 and price may have changed when i was in line waiting to place bet !! our conor was drifting out to 9/2 approx when i wrote out bet at worst 2-3 mins before bet was placed .. should cashier who accepted bet not have told me price had come in also on another note on screens in paddy power they were offering bobs worth at 7/2 (special offer)only noticed after i took 3/1 amazing how they still only paid out my bet at 3/1 for bobs worth as part of double has anybody else noticed pp giving the old bet placed to late and odds dropped not the first time i've seen it and 2-3 time it has happened to me:mad::mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Wasn't the 7/2 Bob's Worth singles only?

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭afro man

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Wasn't the 7/2 Bob's Worth singles only?

you could be right i honestly cant remember just seen it on the screen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Afro man sometimes they'll check if the price is right sometimes not. He only went 9/2 in the run up to the race did he not, the cashiers would have been too busy to check. They had a notice up in the PP I use last week that they wouldn't be writing out dockets, maybe they just hadn't time to check the price too.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭keng66

The cashier was right to only pay out at 4/1, in fairness to PP, it's happened to me before where the price has shortened while waiting to get my bet on but also the other way where the price has higher than I had marked on slip and they paid out on the bigger price even though it shortened afterwards. Congrads on getting a nice double up anyway

Advertisement