Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More new Ben & Jerry's flavours!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭OU812

The jam sounds a bit suspect. For jam lovers only, I assume.

Peanutbutter & jelly

It's actually really nice

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Clever Cookies is lovely. I prefer Blondie Brownie but the cookie one is very nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

blondie brownie is savage, the only one of the core range that i like.

Also on a side note the new oreo ice cream cones are nice

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Has Dough-ble Whammy been out for a while? The name sounds familiar but I've never had it before. Anyway, I had it around Easter and it was gorgeous!

ben-jerrys-dough-ble-whammy_189815517.jpg

"A core of soft chocolate fudge sauce (12%) surrounded by chocolate & cookie dough ice creams with chunks of chocolate chip cookie dough (7%)".

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭penzo

on paper that looked like the nicest one ever but the core had a waf of coffee to it which ruined it for a lot of people, me included.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Faith wrote: »
    Has Dough-ble Whammy been out for a while? The name sounds familiar but I've never had it before. Anyway, I had it around Easter and it was gorgeous!

Yep, it's been out for over a year. Was introduced along with Berry White and Karamel Sutra (well, Karamel Sutra was re-introduced).

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Pomplamousse

Finally got around to trying Blondie Brownie tonight and was really disappointed. Found it got really sickening pretty quickly. Clever Cookies is next on the list although I have yet to see it on sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Finally got around to trying Blondie Brownie tonight and was really disappointed. Found it got really sickening pretty quickly. Clever Cookies is next on the list although I have yet to see it on sale.

Thought the same. There were feck all brownie/blondie bits in it as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭midgetflynn

I really liked the Blondie Brownie, I loved the salted caramel core. And I love the peanut butter ice cream part of it but not the jam core, it wasn't nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭datk

I just want to be able to buy a tub of Cherry Garcia and lock the doors and sit in front of the TV. I don't ask much in life. Why can't we have Cerry Garcia in a tub??!! :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭OU812

datk wrote: »
    I just want to be able to buy a tub of Cherry Garcia and lock the doors and sit in front of the TV. I don't ask much in life. Why can't we have Cerry Garcia in a tub??!! :o

Make it: Clone Recipe

• Registered Users Posts: 10,356 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

Bring back chocolate macadamia.....

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭penzo

anyone know where the clever cookies ones can be found in dublin city?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Finally tried Clever Cookies (got it in tesco in nenagh). It's lovely, but nothing special. Quite like Haagen daaz cookies and cream really.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31 brick_top

ive only started buying ben and jerrys lately , talk about a let down , completely over rated , give me haagen dazs anyday , cheaper too

Advertisement