Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Budgie.

Options
  • 16-03-2013 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭

Some scanger offered my daughters a budgie in the city centre today, he did'nt look like the type you'd expect to be selling the feathered type.
    Is this the slang for something illegal

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

A quick google of "budgie slang" brings up male wearing tight swim shorts or underwear.

I hope its not that he was referring to, how old are your daughters?

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭SicklySweet

"Australian slang term used to describe a tight-fitting, briefs style swimsuit that accents the genital region. The name most likely comes from the fact that it looks like you are "smuggling" budgies in the front of your swimsuit, due to your ****"

Ick.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

My daughters are in their 30's, and would be reasonably tuned into local slang.
    The guy was fairly out of his mind when offering "budgie" so they were curious as to what he was offering.

Advertisement