Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"The lord is coming"

Options
  • 16-03-2013 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,491 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

commwg

Seems legit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Siuin

Ew. Leave out a box of tissues and hopefully he'll choose somewhere more private next time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

That looks like a t - Are you sure Michael Flately hasn't been around hoping to drum up interest in his Lord of the Dance show?

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭JohnFalstaff

Seems legit. Might not be a bad idea to tidy up a little bit and get some biscuits in, just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

september 4th 2010, the day of the earthquake in christchurch new zealand :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

He does allegedly work in mysterious ways

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Ok Jesus. We don't need to hear about your sex life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

swiftman wrote: »
    september 4th 2010, the day of the earthquake in christchurch new zealand :eek:

And Mexico made a giant Taco :eek::eek::eek:

A fiery helly Taco so it was:P

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-11186132

• Registered Users Posts: 24,075 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

It could be a misspelling psychic telling you that you're going to win "the lotto".

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

You're a little bit mad? Really? You've obviously got little to be worrying about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,222 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Little My wrote: »
    Came home this eve to find this had been posted through the front door. Anyone else get one?

It's a little bit mad to be honest.

If you don't repost that through another persons letter box, your genitals will shrivel up and fall off.
    If you do, and say the name of your love 5 times, they'll ask you out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

Grayson wrote: »
    If you don't repost that through another persons letter box, your genitals will shrivel up and fall off.
    If you do, and say the name of your love 5 times, they'll ask you out

Surely they have to photocopy it ten times and post through 10 of their friends letter boxes?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Did anyone like it on facebook?

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Its a severe warning and you be better be careful Op, The truth shall ever be posted through letter box,s, Thanks for sharing and make sure your ready.

Now the war of the buttons is on Rte 1 and I am of to watch it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Wattle

He invites himself I notice. Probably wouldn't even bring a bottle of wine. I'd draw the curtains and pretend to be out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Wattle wrote: »
    He invites himself I notice. Probably wouldn't even bring a bottle of wine. I'd draw the curtains and pretend to be out.

Sure why would he? You have water don't you?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Got one like this today in letter box. I didn't write the added text, just saw the pic on a site and remembered.

funny_flyer_Jesus_Obi_Wan_Kenobi.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,465 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Ooh he's back :O
    Did he not ramble off to AH for a couple of days or was I imagining it?

"Ask, and ye shall receive"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,965 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Ooh he's back :O
    Did he not ramble off to AH for a couple of days or was I imagining it?

Bi-location.

Omg, Jaysus was BI!?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

I only got a three page leaflet "Who is Muhammad?"
    Is there some bubbling war of the tribes occuring in town?

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Mr_A

I can confirm that the Lord God is indeed coming to Galway. On Friday 29th Kevin McHugh will lead the Finn Harps attack against Mervue United.

Bow down and do him homage, don the sacred blue and white vestments and utter the prayer "Waken Up Harps!"- for the chosen one shall be amongst you.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover54

Mr_A wrote: »
    I can confirm that the Lord God is indeed coming to Galway. On Friday 29th Kevin McHugh will lead the Finn Harps attack against Mervue United.

Bow down and do him homage, don the sacred blue and white vestments and utter the prayer "Waken Up Harps!"- for the chosen one shall be amongst you.

Wasn't that the 3rd secret of Fatima?

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Mr_A

No. That was what was going on in Paddy McGranaghan's head. There's some things we're just not meant to know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Bloody Jehova's Witnesses, they were in Cork a few days ago knocking on doors and handing those flyers out. I was about to have a shower so they had to put up with an irate and dishevilled man with an unkempt beard and long hair staring at them until they went away.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

Someone called to the door yesterday asking me if I would become a Jehovah's Witness. I told him - Sorry, I didn't see the accident.
    Shut the door on him.

Seriously though, don't throw away those leaflets - they are like gold-dust - anytime a Sky / Eircom Phonewatch / Airtricity salesperson calls to the door, ask them if they have been 'Saved' and show them the leaflet.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Little My

Are the Jehovah's Witnesses leaving notes like this?

Still a bit disconcerted as I have asked our neighbours and they neither had a visit nor a friendly note.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭the raven

Hi Little My,

yeah, a tall guy with a big black beard put exactly the same message through my letterbox, i live up past Taylor's Hill.
    He was going around putting them through everyone's letterbox.
    I went out to him and started asking him questions. I asked him to leave the estate - he said he wasn't harming anyone and that he was just doing what he was told to do.
    "Who asked you to do this?"

"God".

The man is mentally ill.

Advertisement