Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

In the Flesh

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭paulmclaughlin

Looks pretty interesting!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭Tzar Chasm

was ok, its an interesting premis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,752 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

I enjoyed it, i'll watch the next one next sunday :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 356 ✭✭wavehopper1

If anybody missed it (like me) - it's on again at 1AM.

watched it again this morning.
    the hvf is he original hvf and from what i could gather the whole thing kicked off about 6 years ago, with the dead reanimating, kieran com it suicide and his hunthig partner amy died of leukemia, the hvf were the main resistance during the failure of the state, but now the disease is treatable,

what will that mean? a condition that leads to immortality without the brain dead homicdal side effects. surely there must be a catch

• Advertisement

well yeah it's a drug that needs to be taken every 24 hours without fail. Felt bad for yer man from the Royale family's wife. the HVF are pretty heartless, but then they had to be i guess. That scene in particular was pretty excellent.

well that was a bit slower paced this week, to be expected I suppose, it seems that the purpose of this episode was character exposition, next week will be the finale so that should be the a more fast paced story,

I have to admit I am liking it, but that could be down to the amy character

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Carter P Fly

great show, the sis is hot. So is this only a 3 parter?

I just caught the second episode, enjoying it tbh. Yeah only 3 have been made so far.

just caught the last episode there, i'm quite impressed with it. Think that's it though. Even if it is, it's worth watching the three episodes.

• Advertisement

they have got to make more episodes, that was absolutley fecking great, but it left so much stuff up in the air that there has to be a second series, Like whats going on with the Prophet, where's the body, will the other guy turn, will Ciaren follow amy, will the police arrest ricky Tomlinson.....?????????????

I NEEDS ANSWERS BBC3

overall tho it was a good series, I dont think anyone has taken that angle before in the genre, well maybe Fido, but they couldnt talk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Wait there is only 3 episodes :/

Got really good at the end and was hoping the series had just started or we would get at least 3 more episodes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭Barna77

Just finished watching this.

It was really good and a clever idea. Using zombies just as an excuse to tell the old story of prejudices and being an outsider. Kieran's and Rick's story is there, you know there's a reason why Bill hates Kieran, but very wisely it's left aside.

It worked for me.

Well, apparently this show has been given a reprieve and is coming back for a second time.. err, again.. Officially there are new episodes in the works.
    In The Flesh will film later this year and transmit in 2014 on BBC Three.

source

Advertisement