Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox 360 250gb

• 17-03-2013 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭

The best I can get seems to be around €250 for a 250gb. If anyone see's one thats less than €200 would appreciate it.

I know the 720 is due out later this year but i'd rather get a cheap 360 now if at all possible.

thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

alowe wrote: »
    The best I can get seems to be around €250 for a 250gb. If anyone see's one thats less than €200 would appreciate it.

I know the 720 is due out later this year but i'd rather get a cheap 360 now if at all possible.

thanks

Where you based op?

Adverts is probably your best bet if your looking for €200 or less

Or Amazon have it for £189 (approx €220) with free delivery Link

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭alowe

I'm in dublin, but don't want to buy from adverts as I don't know enough about it and too afraid i'll get the infamous ring of death as soon as I buy it!

I'm going to check tescos and keep and eye out for special offers. The amazon one is tempting, but I guess i'm looking for a bargain!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

alowe wrote: »
    I'm in dublin, but don't want to buy from adverts as I don't know enough about it and too afraid i'll get the infamous ring of death as soon as I buy it!

I'm going to check tescos and keep and eye out for special offers. The amazon one is tempting, but I guess i'm looking for a bargain!

I've bought numerous items and never had a problem so far. Just make sure they have good feedback, Seen one ad for an xbox 360 (brand new) for €199 in Meath so you'd probably get it for €180.

Advertisement