Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permenant TSB Visa Debit Card being declined every time...

Options
  • 17-03-2013 3:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

So on Friday I bought something online, worked fine, bought something in a store and paid by card, worked fine. Yesterday I went to make another online purchase and my card was declined. Then I tried to make the payment through Paypal, card was declined again.

I logged on to Open24 and checked the bank account, everything seems fine, more than enough money available. So I figure, that website must be having payment issues, and I went to another to purchase the item. Payment Declined.

I can withdraw from an ATM but that doesn't exactly help me order what I need online.

I've tried again today and still the same problem, how am I to get this resolved? The banks are closed til Tuesday, I was meant to pay for a booking for my birthday tomorrow but that seems like it's out the window too.

Has anyone else ever had this problem/having this problem now?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭jimmyjim11

did you ring open24 ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Call customer service. One of my cards got frozen once because of "unusual transactions" (I bought cinema tickets) and it wasn't until I couldn't pay for my groceries that I realised. I called them and they removed the freeze right away. They might just want to confirm that you really made the initial transaction.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭gambithh

strange..

my card was declined twice last night at the automatic petrol pumps in tesco.

when i entered the shop the card worked correctly over the counter.

Advertisement