Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackpool Shopping Centre

Options
  • 17-03-2013 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭

Guess what is Blackpool Shopping Centre like. I have never been there but am thinking about heading there on Wednesday, What woman's clothes shops are there? The shopping Centre website is down at the moement. Thanks:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭corkgsxr

its fine but i wouldnt be going mad out of the way to go there. town is prob better

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Thanks for that. Probably will hit Mahon and Douglas instead. Just fancy a change from town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

If you're going clothes shopping, then Blackpool's a dead loss. There's only Heaton's and Dunnes that sell clothes, and even then it's not much.

Better off sticking to town and Mahon IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭hedgehog21

If you're going clothes shopping, then Blackpool's a dead loss. There's only Heaton's and Dunnes that sell clothes, and even then it's not much.

Better off sticking to town and Mahon IMO.
    And dunnes and new look in blackpool stock is shocking lately.
    Better off mahon point or douglas as said previously

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

I'm sure there's a Next shop in the retail park as well.
    Why don't you shop in the city instead? just curious.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

54kroc wrote: »

There is, but it's for children & home only.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

54kroc wrote: »

No really reason. Just fancied a change from town. I also enjoy all the shops being under one roof. The only reason I asked about Blackpool was that it is a bit easier for me to get to than town, Douglas and Mahon the day that I am planning to go shopping due to an earlier appointment that day.

Advertisement