Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ammo for CZ 452 .17hmr 16" barrel

Options
  • 17-03-2013 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

Could anyone recommend the best ammo for this rifle
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

Hornandy ballistic tip 17 grain.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Kells1

Hornandy ballistic tip 17 grain.

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭mister gullible

Mine likes Federal 17gr. Each rifle seems to be a little different..

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭SeeZee

Should have said mines a 'Style', whether that makes any difference

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭SeeZee

Anyone try try CCI's 'TNT' ammo with the above rifle. Im getting tight groups from the Hornady 17g balistic tip but I'm not happy with the expansion on bunnies. I heard the TNT's expand very well I'd like to know how they group in a 16 incher

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭dazed+confused

Mine likes Federal 17gr as well, it never shoots as well with ballistic tips.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭berettaman

I have a CZ455 16". It loves hornady and Winchester. The federals are sound too but 1 got stuck an inch up the barrel so I will be using them less from now on.

I got cci 17 grain hollow points to try so I will let you know how they go.:D

The hornady or Winchester 17 grain ballistic tips are really good. Rabbits drop and don't move and they are like kryptonite for grey crows...;)

Advertisement