Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ION iCade Core for iPad and iPad 2 - €35.99 delivered [Zavvi]

• 17-03-2013 5:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭

Spotted on HUKD.. if it was a bit cheaper (€25 - €30), I'd take the plunge!

10589157-1327596479-840865.jpg
    Buy it @ Zavvi
    Become the champion of the arcade and unleash your retro gaming side with the iCade Core. Designed to replicate an authentic arcade machine, the Core is a simplified version of the hugely successful iCade for iPad which was released to critical acclaim.

Challenge your friends and even throw a retro-gaming party to see who can get the highest score in your classic arcade games. Offering a totally unique arcade experience the iCade Core brings all the fun of a real arcade machine to your iPad.

Especially designed it'll hold your iPad steady while you rapidly button bash your way to success. Fitted with a custom-designed pass-through slot you can charge your iPad while you play, allowing you to stay in the zone for longer. Using Bluetooth technology there's no need for any extra wires to play with the iCade. Launch any of the huge range of compatible apps and get gaming instantly! (MM)

Authentic, Full-sized Controls
    Includes one free game
    High-quality cradle for iPad, designed for a secure fit
    Connect using Bluetooth technology for truly modern experience
    Requires 2 x AA Batteries (Included)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,054 ✭✭✭Pique

Considering the way we used to hammer the buttons and yank the joystick playing Bubble Bobble and Street Fighter back in the day, I'd worry about the safety of the ipad. I'd have to bolt the thing to the desk!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Just be thankful it hasn't got Track And Field on it...

TF3.png

:D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

It's a bit short on detail for games available and the cost of the games.

But there's a hell of a lot of them.

http://www.ionaudio.com/products/icade-games

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

awesome, just ordered, cant go wrong for that money

this and mame4ios on ipad will be epic, cant wait to show my 5 year old how we used to rock it in the early 90's :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭dmeehan

get this to work with street fighter II and they can have my money ...

• Advertisement
Advertisement