Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spirits warning

Options
  • 17-03-2013 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

'

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭cruais

I have spot lights all over my house and when one blows, they make a very loud bang, almost like a balloon bursting.

Best of luck in the dr's.

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭rightyabe

OCD and superstition! Sorry but asking a light bulb to give you a sign is just weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Jesus Christ! Ghosts, if they exist, know nothing about human illness, asking them for signs regarding potential cancer is one of the most misguided things I've heard of. In future don't put off check ups because you don't think that spirits are giving you the sign to go checked out. Seeing my grandmother die of colon cancer was the most heartbreaking thing I've seen; do not put your family through that because you don't think you got 'a sign' from a frigging lamp!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement