Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repair Of Receiver (Under Warranty)

Options
  • 17-03-2013 6:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭

Hi, i was wondering what is an acceptable time frame for a repair to a audio/video receiver.

I contacted the company where it was purchased from and they arranged a collection on the first of February. I heard back within a week saying it had been damaged in transit (saying it's my fault) but they would send it off for repairs regardless and i'd hear back soon.

I sent them emails towards from the middle of Feb onwards to find out what was going on and they ignored these so i called and was told the repair centre had lost my receiver after signing for it. 2 weeks later they said it had turned up and was being fast tracked for repair.... it's now nearly 7 weeks since it was collected and nothing has been done yet.

Am i right to be annoyed here? is there anything i can do?

Advertisement