Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music Higher Level - Performance

• 17-03-2013 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me for certain if it's okay for a student to play classical guitar, electric guitar and bass for their 8 songs in performance (including the elective)? Would that count as 3 instruments or 2? Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

I'll playing the classical guitar, acoustic guitar and electric guitar and it'll all only come under one instrument. I'm not sure if the bass would come under guitar or if it would count as it's own instrument.

So yeah, definitely the electric and classical can be grouped together under the one instrument (guitar) and possibly even the bass too but I'm not sure so you'd have to check that out.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Debthree

Thanks a million M.F. Best of luck to you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

Thank you, same to you! Now to spend two weeks perfecting some tunes! =P

Advertisement