Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nicolites to Vaping

Options
  • 17-03-2013 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hi all,

I've been using nicolites for about 2 months now and have been refilling the cartridges with eliquid. However I would like to try vaping.

I am looking at the Kanger Twist starter kit from esmokesireland.

Each Kit Contains: 2 650mah/900mah Joyetech Ego-C Twist Batteries.(Black)
    2 Kanger Clearomizers (2.4-2.6ohms)
    1 Joyetech USB Charger
    1 Mains Plug 1 Ego Carry Case
    1 Wingnuts Sample Pack (e-liquid)

What is the difference between the T2 and T3 or is there any? Some of the reviews here say that parts burn out after about two weeks and need to be changed. What part is this and can I buy a replacement online. Am not at all familiar with the lingo. Is it the Clearomizers? Any help much appreciated,

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

the part that needs to be replaced is the head - an all in one bit consisting of the wick that soaks up the e-liquid and the metal coil that heats up said juice. you keep the clearomizer - the tanky thing and just replace the heads [links below!]

the coil in the t2 is at the top, so the vapour is slightly warmer than the t3, where the coil sits at the bottom. both are equally easy to fill as far as i remember. the t2 fills from the top by unscrewing the black mouthpiece, the t3 fills from the bottom by unscrewing the base bit.

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/t3coil.htm

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/t2replacelong.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

cosbawn wrote: »
    Hi all,

I've been using nicolites for about 2 months now and have been refilling the cartridges with eliquid. However I would like to try vaping.

I am looking at the Kanger Twist starter kit from esmokesireland.

Each Kit Contains: 2 650mah/900mah Joyetech Ego-C Twist Batteries.(Black)
    2 Kanger Clearomizers (2.4-2.6ohms)
    1 Joyetech USB Charger
    1 Mains Plug 1 Ego Carry Case
    1 Wingnuts Sample Pack (e-liquid)

What is the difference between the T2 and T3 or is there any? Some of the reviews here say that parts burn out after about two weeks and need to be changed. What part is this and can I buy a replacement online. Am not at all familiar with the lingo. Is it the Clearomizers? Any help much appreciated,

Thanks

watch the video and it explains the heads of the clearomiser, these need to be replaced every 2-4 week's. replacements can be bought on most online sites for €2.

the main difference between the t2 and t3 is the placement of the head, in the t2 is at the top near the mouthpiece and it gives a warmer vape. the t3 has it down at the very bottom and gives a cooler vape, depending on how warm or cold you like your mouthful of vapour decides it for you

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭cosbawn

Hi Art and Dirty,

Think I will go ahead and order the T3 Starter Kit. Watched the video so things are a bit clearer now. I didn't want to end up with a really complicated system, messing around with changing wicks and what not every day. But this seems pretty straight forward,

Thanks for replies:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

good luck with it!

Advertisement