Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Pics of Lucan

Options
  • 17-03-2013 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭

Hi,
    I am doing a project at the moment on the expansion of an urban area over a period and I was just wondering if anybody would have any old photos of Lucan they could share with me/ point me in the right direction to help me document the changes it has faced over a period of time.
    I am also looking to find some old ordinance survey maps of the area to show some of the changes Lucan has gone through, if somebody could point me in the right direction, that would be great.
    Any help at all would be appreciated.

There are some great threads and info already on here about how Lucan has changed over time, Thats what prompted me to choose this topic... Cheers

Mods if I have done anything wrong here by asking for photos, info etc feel free to remove or edit... because i'm still not 100% sure on starting threads.

Comments

Advertisement